All skin types.
Body odour control
Lightens darkness in armpits
Free from all sorts of chemicals
Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Baking soda, Bentonite clay, Arrowroot powder, Lavender essential oil.
Natural Deodorant conceals and absorbs body odour and unpleasant smell for long hours. It’s a paste and has a little grainy texture. It is to be applied like a cream. It is not a perfume with a distinguishing smell but a deodorant with a subtle soft scent from lavender essential oil. Very effective for eliminating body odour. A little application goes a long way.
This is not a perfume and doesn’t contain any artificial fragrance, alcohol, or aluminium, unlike commercial deodorants.
Ingredients: Shea butter, cold-pressed coconut oil, jojoba oil, baking soda, beeswax, bentonite clay, arrowroot powder, lavender essential oil, paraben-free preservative.
No added artificial fragrance.
Suitable for: All skin types.
- How to use: Clean the application area.
- Take pea size quantity and apply.
- Rub gently so that the deodorant is absorbed in the skin and doesn't wipe off.
- You are all set for an odour-free fresh day.
Disclaimer: Patch test recommended.
Best Before: 9 months from manufacturing date.
- What is the expiry date of the product?
It’s 9 months from manufacturing. We make in small batches every month. The exact date of mfg and expiry are mentioned on the product.
- Can I use it as a perfume?
This is not a perfume. This product will eliminate and absorb body odour.
- What is the fragrance of the product?
The product doesn’t contain any fragrance oil. It has light Lavender smell that comes from Lavender essential oil.
- Can my 10-year-old child use it?
Yes, its absolutely safe for children.
- How long does the deodorant effect last?
It lasts for 10-12 hrs on an average.
- Will I feel sticky after applying it?
No, it will not make you feel sticky. You need to take in very less quantity and rub gently so skin absorbs it. Just a pea size is needed. If you are taking in excess, you may feel sticky.
- Will it stain my clothes?
No, it doesn’t stain clothes.
- My armpits are dark. Can I still use it?
Absolutely. The regular usage of this natural deodorant helps in lightening arm pits.
- Do I need to store this deodorant in fridge?
You can store it at room temperature. Fridge storage is not needed.